Xbar (X DEsktop Bar) is a small panel on your desktop. You can use it as a shortcut to open commonly used applications, scripts, documents, and even URL or address bar. Just drag and drop any application, folder, script or URL to Xbar.
The product is extremely simple to use. The Xbar-panel and its applications are designed to be easy to use and understand for new users, even though they are still in a beta stage.
￭ Tray Icon – Xbar is running in the system tray of your desktop. Just right click on it, choose the option to open in a new window, and you will see all your applications, scripts, documents, or even the URL of a website.
￭ Hotkey – With Keymacro you can assign hotkeys to the special hotkey keys used by Xbar for a quick access to your favorite program.
￭ Switcher – Switch between applications quickly.
￭ Timer – On the top of Xbar is a timer that counts up to a specific time. This can be used as an alarm clock.
￭ Drag and Drop – Drag and drop an icon on Xbar. You can drag and drop applications, scripts, documents, or even the URL of a website. You can also drag an icon or file from Xbar to any application.
￭ ReadMe – Open any document file with a double click on the icon in the tray of Xbar.
￭ Subscription – You can use your Xbar as a button in your Windows Context Menu. You can also subscribe to a menu, so that you will get the information about that menu in your Xbar.
￭ Shell Integration – You can drag and drop an icon to your command prompt, to have your shell send you the information about that icon directly to the command prompt.
￭ Two windows – Xbar is running in two separate windows. This can be useful if you have lots of icons in your Xbar. This can also be useful for if you would like to use both a dedicated panel for Xbar and a dedicated panel for other applications.
￭ Multilanguage – Xbar can be used in any language you wish. You can select a language from a dialog in the tray of Xbar.
If you find Xbar useful or want to give it a try, please go to 84e02134c1
Spelling for Grade 2 – List 9
Mort Hill 039;s In Play Tennis (IPT) Calculator
EZkeys Grand Piano
EZ Pdf to Word Converter for Doc Free
Freeware HTI PDF Creator
Spinning Model Maker
Forecastfox for Chrome
Portable Angel Writer
ComponentAce Barcode .NET
qSnap for Chrome
Delphi 2005 – Delphi 2006/2007
Delphi 2009 – Delphi 2010
Delphi XE2 – Delphi XE3
Delphi XE4 – Delphi XE5
Latest version (tested at time of writing): 0.3.0
Delphvar is a valuable tool which is often overlooked by programmers who use Delphi, but it will save you hours of time and effort in saving and restoring your component properties.
– Copy component-properties.ini to the location of Delphi’s “INIT” folder. This folder is usually found on the drive where Delphi is installed. For example, if Delphi is installed on the C: drive, this folder will be C:\INIT
– Open or create a new Delphi-project file.
– Include the Delphvar component in your project.
– Set your compiler options.
– In the IDE, go to the “Component Properties” page.
– Select the component that you want to save and copy properties to, and enter the properties you want to copy.
– Select the component that you want to save and copy properties from, and enter the properties that you want to copy.
– If you want to clear the properties and variables too, select the component, click the [Clear] icon.
– Click the Save button.
– Open the project file which is created by Delphvar.
– Open the Properties section.
– If you want to test the properties file, it is worth opening the INI file to see if the properties were correctly written to the registry or INI file. If there is a syntax error, Delphvar will mark an error red and an error icon will appear to the right of the component in the IDE. You can right-click the component to save the error to a temporary file in your project.
– If all is well, click OK to save the properties to the INI file.
Defined class for use with Delphi Components. The component properties dialog will not save if you enter incorrect information in the “Component Type” field. To resolve this, right click the component in the editor, then click “Edit Component Type”
Delphvar is a useful and powerful Pascal code generator for the Delphi programming language, designed to assist in the saving