1. It is a system-wide solution for adjusting the volume, dynamics, bass and treble levels of all sound output devices.
2. It works as a plug-in (ActiveX control) for the Windows operating system.
3. It supports playback from any device connected via USB (including line-in), Bluetooth, or other means.
4. Spatializer VSP 11 is based on the well-known JWAVE player engine developed by Jeroen Baert.
5. It can also be used as a stand-alone program for adjusting the same parameters on Windows computers.
6. It can be used on any computer that runs a version of the Windows OS more recent than XP (version 2002).
7. It works with Windows 7, 8 and 10.
8. The application does not require any other additional DLL’s than are already part of Windows.
9. It can be easily uninstalled using the Remove Program feature of Windows.
10. The configuration dialog is implemented in JPG format. It should work with any graphics editor.
11. The configuration dialog can be customized by the user. It can be saved using the Save As command of any Windows-based graphics editor.
12. It includes native support for the most common file extensions.
13. The program supports all audio files formats (WAV, AU, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, etc.)
14. The program supports all audio format parameters (sample rate, bit rate, channels, etc.).
15. It includes the basic audio configuration that should work with all sound output devices.
16. It includes a nice advanced configuration in which all audio parameters can be configured separately for each output device.
17. It supports the following output devices:
– Line-in (speakers)
– Line-out (headphones)
– Aux-out (speakers)
– Headphone (headphones)
– Spatializer Mix (speakers)
– USB (speakers)
– Bluetooth (speakers)
– Other… (headsphones)
18. It is written in Visual Basic.NET.
19. Spatializer VSP 11 supports a large set of devices that can be added to the configuration dialog as they are discovered.
20. In the Advanced Configuration panel, it is possible to configure audio parameters for the following devices:
– Media players
– Other audio devices
– Audio cards eea19f52d2
Power MP3 WMA M4A Converter is a powerful yet easy-to-use audio file converter. It can convert between audio formats such as MP3, OGG, WMA and WAV and support multiple output formats. It supports batch converting and supports both command-line and user interface modes.
* Quickly change properties such as encoding rate and compression level by dragging the slider
* Convert and batch convert songs
* Supports both command-line and user interface modes.
* Support multiple output formats including MP3, WAV and OGG
* Batch converting from many files at one time
* More output formats like M4A and AAC support
* Supports I/O of a variety of different audio file formats
* Various settings can be easily changed
* Supports multiple audio formats, including MP3, OGG, WMA and WAV
* Supports conversion between MP3, OGG, WMA and WAV
* Supports batch converting
* Supports conversion of many songs at one time
* Supports conversions between audio files and various output formats
* Supports conversion between MP3 and WAV
* Supports output to disc, USB memory, SD card, etc.
* Supports the following output formats: MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, MP2, AAC and M4A
* Supports multiple formats for both input and output audio files
* Supports a variety of settings and output formats
* Supports batch editing
* Supports renaming audio files
* Supports adding and removing tags
* Supports converting audio files from different folders and sub-folders
* Supports online or offline conversion
* Supports editing tags
* Supports previewing music files
* Supports listening to preview music tracks
* Supports setting output to disc
* Supports setting the convert priority
* Supports setting convert pause
* Supports setting the number of files to be converted at one time
* Supports setting the output destination
* Supports renaming files
* Supports renaming files according to the tags
* Supports various settings
* Supports MP3 encoder presets
* Supports all settings in the online help guide
* Supports seeking when conversion is in progress
* Supports a variety of settings for audio track conversion
* Supports a few useful presets
* Supports a user-friendly interface
* Supports the option to enable or disable the function to ask for a confirmation before converting
* Supports the following properties: delete source files, extract audio tracks,