￭ This is the KEYMACRO program. Its text screen is in ASCII format. The program is not configurable. Use the “-” key as the ENTER key
￭ Use the arrow keys to move the cursor around the screen
￭ Use the space bar to enter any commands
￭ Press the “DEL” key and press the “RET” key to exit the program
￭ If you want to assign the DEL and RET keys to keys other than the number keys, delete the “0” in the below sample (It is a hardcoded value):
“2” to “-”
“(^P) to D
(\1234) to C
Examining the complete source:
When you run “KEYMACRO”, you are presented with a simple menu.
Selecting the “A” key, for example, brings up the ASCII value of “A” in the upper left hand corner of the screen. The first column is the ASCII values, the second column is the hexadecimal values of those characters, and the third column is the actual character represented by those characters.
After a key is selected, the cursor is moved to the desired position on the screen.
After the last character is typed in, pressing the “DEL” key will delete that character. The “RET” key at this time will also cause the carriage to return to the initial character on the screen.
Note that in the ASCII table, a line that ends with a carriage return also ends with a newline character, so if the “RET” key is pressed after typing a character, a newline will be added to the line, causing the final line to be longer than the one before it.
In addition, every key that is typed in is added to a string. When the “DEL” key is pressed, the string is truncated to its last key in the list.
For example, if you type a series of keys, followed by “DEL”, the string will be shortened to the last character you typed (or the DEL key, if you pressed that first).
If you want to delete all the characters from the string, pressing the DEL key after typing “DEL” will delete all the characters from the string.
You can refer to all the keys, their ASCII values and hex values, and their functions in the “KEYMACRO” text file.
Here is a sample of the “KEYMACRO” 384a16bd22
icc t20 world cup 2014 theme song mp3 free download
Presto 11 Full Crack 63
top notch fundamentals pdf download freebooksks
download film naga bonar jadi 2 ganool 12
Asset Manager 2012 Enterprise Edition V1.0.1141.0 with Key [iahq Serial Key keygen
Acer ICONIA W700 Driver For Windows 10
download First Love Letter movie torrent download
free download caesar ii pipe stress analysis
ranch rush free download full version crack
go goa gone full movie download filmywap 22
PATCHED MICROSOFT Office PRO Plus 2018 v19.0.4268.1005 RTM Activator
CRACK TomTom Mobile 5 .rar
kitty summers interracial pool party john persons
baca komik hentai naruto, sakura, dan hinata bahasa indonesia
Ardamax Keylogger V 2.8 KeyGen .rar
autocad civil 3d land desktop companion 2009 crack 64 93
wondershare quiz creator 4.5.1 13
2 States subtitles free download
raja rani tamil movie hd free download
– Macro Variable xcopyversion: if you just want a basic copy, set this to 1. If you want to modify or replace the document with the source, set it to 2.
– Macro Variable xcopylevel: the level of overlay applied to the output file.
– Macro Variable xcopyhideslayers: controls the visibility of the layers in the output.
– Macro Variable xcopypages: the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopypagespercollate: sets the number of pages in each PDF page collate.
– Macro Variable xcopylinks: controls whether links in the documents are copied.
– Macro Variable xcopylinksum: the amount of page links to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopylinksnext: the amount of links from the previous page.
– Macro Variable xcopyblankpages: controls the number of blank pages that are added at the end of the document.
– Macro Variable xcopyindex: controls the index of the PDF pages.
– Macro Variable xcopytitle: sets the title of the documents.
– Macro Variable xcopytitlesize: sets the size of the title.
– Macro Variable xcopybox: sets the frame to be used for the output PDF.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber: copies the page number in the output.
– Macro Variable xcopypdfpage: the output file name.
– Macro Variable xcopypagesource: the input file name.
– Macro Variable xcopypostprocess: sets the number of pages of extra pages that will be created as a result of re-pageing PDFs.
– Macro Variable xcopysetsize: sets the size of the PDF page.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber2: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber3: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber4: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber5: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber6: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber7: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable xcopynumber8: sets the number of pages to be copied.
– Macro Variable